Sunday, January 16, 2011

cookies and ice cream!

Friday Alexa was home from school all day. Blake has surgery coming up on Tuesday. Blake's favorite toy blues clues dog has been missing for a few weeks (and he misses the dog lots) so we went to the mall to get a new Blue. I wanted Blake to have his beloved Blue for his surgery since it is his "favorite pal". We picked it out and headed off to explore the mall. Each kid also got a build a bear outfit for their already existing build a bears. We went to the play area, played trains at barnes and noble and just walked around. They were being really well behaved and it was nearing dinner time, so we went to friendly's. Each kid ate and got their kid-sized ice cream after.


                         Blake is fond of the BLUE m&m's. BLUE is his favorite color right now
Yesterday we just hung around the house. After dinner we baked cookies. The kids approved that they were good.


I love that my iphone camera is silent. I can actually get good pictures of Blake now since he has no idea he is getting his picture taken.


Here's some other random pictures from the last 2 days.

First one is me and Alexa. I'm not use to long hair. I will be redreading it in a month or two and I cannot wait. I hate having long hair, but when I did my dreads last time, they weren't sectioned great and my hair was a bit too short. I'm also not use to the glare on my glasses every time I take a picture. grr.

Second is Alexa's kitten Luke. After anyone takes a bath or shower, he hops in the tub and licks the sides and then lays down. odd little kitty. Our new apartment has this huge beautiful claw foot tub. I just wish it wasn't so abused and stained. Trust me what you see is a huge improvement from when we moved in. But it really needs to be refinished and I'm not going to take on that kind of project when we won't be staying here for more than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment